Tuesday, October 12, 2010

3x10

3x10
falls on a sunday
uhmmm..this date cant be meaningful by itself
we must make it to be special for us
but, what to do?
I hav no car!
zzz..
i din really enjoy on this unique date
as me n my partner were doing accounting assign on this day.
awwwwww...
degree life..full of assignments, tests and presentations.
haizzz..
anyway, i went back to the café
tried a flavour i nvr tasted before, Caramel frappucino.
and you have ordered a new flavour
which has a taste of alcohol
Lmaooo..!!!
hahahha~yeah you regreted.
16bucks gone~lol

-101010-
Starbucks Taylor's Lakeside
With my old partner again.
It is still, a normal sunday,
with a unique date.
nothing else
but still, glad that I am manage to experience this
a day that happens once in 823years =)

*
**
***
****
*****
Condolences,
to victims in 101010 tragedy.
*****
**

No comments:

Post a Comment