Tuesday, May 15, 2012

to you

all these while
I were shock with the fact back on that day
im glad that you have voiced out your secret
and i truly appreciate that.
then it comes to an observation frame.
I've seen all your post
and i cant figure since when could it possibly be 
but during the period of observation
the way you act in social network
I just couldnt accept it, yet.
Im now trying to learn not to publish pessimistic posts
but make it turn into a site where i write out my thoughts
when i  feel something that can please me in daily life.
your misinterpretation creates a serious antipathy towards u
i just cant help feeling hostile when gossip comes around
you got on my nerve
What to expect when you never understand me
and do something that could lead to misunderstanding?
Little effort, little interaction, little mutual understanding
that's what we had all these while.
Thankyou I do appreciate everything you did
but no point to continue staying in this gray area
we shall be no doubt in making things crystal clear
I think it's time to do the cut off.
Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment