Friday, May 11, 2012

distance

That day, we knew we will be following our own path
we are not heading to the same institution, 
hand in hand to gain knowledge under the same roof.
you sensed that earlier on
and we stare at the window
look at the moving crowd in commercial block, silence.
I never expect under such a short period
we could become that close whereby me and my friend can only achieve within two or three years
"we won't sit together like this if our personality doesn't match, 70% i would not wrong."
i know you did observe before approaching someone
I do not know how i pass your test of observation
but it is please and fruitful to be the selected one
Often, you are even more straight forward than some of my old friends
you hide nothing which is the element i prefer the most
You asked me, when was the first time we met?
to me its not a big deal to see the past but to forecast the future
it is always not in my core emphasis to concern the past 
enduring and long-term relationship is main issue 
Or perhaps to say, sometimes distance is effective in enhancing sustainability

Future is uncertain
no matter how will the ending be eventually, you'll still be remembered
a close friend whereby both of us have intimacy during my sem3 and sem4
You're a good partner of mine
We already have the depth, but not the length yet
if we know each other earlier, things might be different.
at least, i heard it through your mouth



No comments:

Post a Comment