Monday, May 21, 2012

passengers

when I was in standard 4 or 5,
I think we can go beyond 15
at last we ended up at 13.

when I was in form2,
I think we can go beyond 17
at last we separate on that year
but we manage to pull back in these few years
and things go smoothly nowadays.

when I was in form4,
I think we can go beyond university level
at last we lose to distance and words
conflict happened at 19 as well
but now we are alright,
we are sensible enough to let go previous occurrence.

when I was 18,
I think we can develop together with our maturity
at last we had clash in idea
we are not that close anymore
only hi-bye and mild greetings will do.

since I was 17,
I think we can partner beyond age barrier
obstacles are not significant, which consensus that matters
but things are not that desirable after running for a long time
whereby people around start providing harmful incentives.

since I was 20,
I think we can go further that we can imagine
distance within distance can be overcome
everything is predictably optimistic
it's perfectly fine if similar engagements and behavior continue
where hope is ahead of us.



No comments:

Post a Comment