Thursday, April 26, 2012

Vision

ya we had dinner
with the rain drizzling out of the restaurant.
last night,
i am more to a listener
with you as the speaker
talking about our future plan
and also thoughts on several circumstances.
i admitted, i move slower than you
to the way of mature response and appropriate thinking.
but im glad to hear that
at least in the whole batch of course mate
im the lucky one that u think i understand you
im grateful that you are that direct and straight forward
in delivering your mind with no barrier between us.
i think both of us share the value to appreciate each other
in the sense that we are actually doing mutual assistance to grow.
Our way of thinking are different in maturity and planning
im now putting effort to catch up
you experienced much interesting and valuable incidents than me
with all my humble i shall learn from you.
Try to be as open minded as possible
and never take things as granted but take thing easily when it falls.
what goes up must come down,
the principle that i deeply belief due to past experience.
i might not reminisce all the lesson you taught me
but at least i recognize some of my belief
is contradict to your idea which supported by solid evidence.
I know what you taught me; and i will remember it for sure.
4 hours of chatting during dinner and 1 hour of my first ever shisha
never thought we could made that long in this formation.

I view you as my mentor
all your advisory comment i would accept it.
you're helping me tons
towards great self-motivation and self-development.
with my silent promise i will never let you down.
there is no time to waste and this is the perfect time to grow
i shall no longer putting so much on caring those little thing
that can drag me from attaining triumph.
you trusted me among friends
to speak out your mind and share your knowledge.
You gained my trust
and i have great faith in you.
It is always my pleasure to learn from you.
God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment