Friday, August 20, 2010

its true..i miss

just received the call from my ex-classmate
heard that her group is start for the preparation of tutorial assignment
i was like..Huh?
so fast?..
i just had my tutorial class few hours ago
hello??..
but i think about it afterward
and i look back to our group progress,
realize that we did nothing on that particular task..
then i was start thinking of
those old assignment mates in tbf.
they are still the best for me
still the people who i felt comfortable to work with.
my ex-assignment partner who i felt easily to adapt with
is no longer my classmate
haihh..thats how life works :(
perhaps this new environment wil drives me better
but still,
i miss my foundation life..
the time we push ourselves for marks
the time we march for the same goal
its good to have the group members like you guys
we shared those great moments for the past amazing year.
'classes just isn't the same without you guys.'
saw this awesome words on facebook
well said :')
its raining drizzly outside now,
and it was raining season at July 09
the time i first started my college life.
.3 classmates,
miss u all badly

No comments:

Post a Comment