Thursday, November 18, 2010

17th November

It was an incorrect step tat i've made.
i failed to control my mental strength,
and publish tat kind of emotional twitter post.
Yah in tat case i hv misundrstd.
but still, i felt upset tat time
due to the disappointment on refusement& rejection.
its not suitable to tell those grandma stories at here agn
but wat i wana say is tat
i do care your attitude towards me as a fren;
perhaps, the path i used might wrong for u.
bt anyway, things had settled down
after a long long day.
i do hope thr is no more barrier among us
since tis the point of forgiveness.
and I do not know to what extent u hv forgv me
bt i'll assume tat we r still like before.
like the old frenz as wat i rmbred in my mind.
Time flies, u gona leav the smal town soon
it would be hard for us to gather nxt time whn i bac.
brotherhood, it somehow exists in my mind
Hold wat we hav nw, tightly.

*****
In the coach of k2,
i saw a guy passed by me, searchin for toilet bowl in train
so tall, so familiar.
i stare at him..when he was on his way back
yah he saw me; hell yah i met my old frenz accidentally.
and after the ktm fella checked my ticket,
i went to k4 to find him.
he was watchin nba match usin his lappie. Lakers vs. Rockets
112-110. wosh such an excitin one.
btw, tis was my 1st time to watch a full-time basketball match..z
he was enthusiastic, kip on discuzin abt the match
bt me who sit bside him, hate basketball. haha
still, its was an amazin match though:)
aftr the clip we tried to open the dvd player
n penasonic lcd screen, out of our curiousity.
柴米油盐酱醋茶the song we played lolols
1st time ya chinese song appears in ktmb. ha
And we had our dinner at burger king, sentral
start havin our deep chit-chat,
tat i should kip it as a secret.
yah, It Is a secret tat should be kept until being revealed by you urself:)
All those tingz, were jst happened in random way
its been a long time i din speak to a '91 frens,
in such an unconstrained atmosphere.
the most suprisin stuff, was the msg tat u sent me
hmmm...a simpleee wish,
but carries valuable meanin for me, personally.
Thanks yea, for trustin me.
appreciate:)


*****
我不清楚我接收到的,
到底有多么地深,多么地真
但我会用我的主观意识
来对待我所面对的。
很多事情是双方面的
假设什么事都得顾及对方的感受
任何事都要根据双方面的意愿来做决定
有时候也未免太费周章?
而且结果也未必是如计划中的美好。
不如就用我以为的方式
来对待生活中的某些事
少一些额外的考量之外,
也少添一点自身烦恼。

宽恕 . 信任
姑且不论其真实性,
至少,今天我得到了。
我已很满足=)
感恩。

No comments:

Post a Comment